Progressive Dies & In-House Tryout
- Complete turnkey projects from concept through PPAP
- Quick trim-line development and stock strips available with in-house laser
- In-house die try-out capabilities up to 500 tons
- ISO certified with over 30 years experience in building quality stamping dies
B&H Tool Works specializes in the design and build of metal stamping dies. Our primary focus is on high quality, Class A, progressive tooling. A progressive die is an integrated stamping die made up of several die sections or stations. A steel coil is fed through one station at a time for a series of operations until a completely formed part is ejected from the other end with each stroke of the press. Many small metal brackets that you see today are formed by progressive dies.
Since 1978, we have been building stamping dies and so we have the experience and know-how to build a quality tool every time. If it’s not right, we will work with you to make it right. We offer complete in-house die try-out up to 500 tons with bed lengths up to 132″ long. With our variety of equipment and capabilities including machining centers and laser cutting, we are able to build a tool and make sure it provides quality parts for you in a quick and efficient manner. Also, our job software allows us to easily track die details and components as they are being machined throughout the shop so that we can maintain a tight schedule and deliver your tool on time.
B&H has specializes in the design, repair, and building of Class ‘A’ progressive tooling. By utilizing the latest technologies in CAD, laser, wire EDM, and CNC machining, we are able to better serve our customers quicker and more efficiently. We serve several industries including automotive, home appliance, and government contracting. B&H is a Tier 2 supplier of tooling to several major automobile manufacturers.
B&H is ISO 9001:2015 certified and our engineering department has the ability to send and receive the following media types: AutoCAD, Invertor, Catia, UGS NX, IGES, DXF, SolidWorks, Pro/Engineer, STEP, ParaSolid, and others.
In-House Die Tryout
We have multiple presses to provide complete in-house die tryout. Our tryout capabilities go up to 500 ton with bed lengths up to 132”. Here are a few examples:
- 110 Ton, OBI/Hand Transfer Bliss with bed size of 42” x 27”.
- 400 Ton, S.S./Hand Transfer Cleveland with bed size of 96” x 54”.
- 400 Ton, S.S./Progressive W&W with bed size of 72” x 48”.
- 500 Ton, S.S./Progressive Verson with bed size of 132” x 48”.