Laser Cutting Services and Rapid Prototyping
B&H was one of the first shops in Kentucky to offer laser cutting services. We have now upgraded to a TRUMPF 6KW FIBER LASER (TRULASER 3030).
B&H Tool Works has over 15 years of experience in the laser industry. We have used all this knowledge in purchasing the new TRUMPF TRULASER 3030. B&H has a knowledgeable engineering department along with a friendly sales staff. In order to complement our laser, we offer full service machine shop, welding department and press break. With the new laser B&H is able to offer the best quality parts in a timely manner at a competitive cost. We would love to have the opportunity to quote your job today.
- Part Etching
- 5 X 10 Foot Bed Size
- Ability to modify existing 2D parts.
- Can cut up to 1″ Mild Steel, 1″ Stainless Steel and 1″ Aluminum, 3/8″ Copper and Brass
Benefits to our Services:
- Faster and more cost-efficient that conventional machining
- Faster and more efficient than water jet and burn tables
- Cuts stock strips for die try-out
- Can cut up to 1″ thick material
- Low or high volume parts
- Quick turnaround for quotes
- Quick turnaround when required on parts